donkeysdiass

A site for and about the Democratic Party and it's politics (in the spirit of DKos-- I'm an unapolegetic Kossack myself) with the objective of helping to elect as many Democrats as possible in both this year and '08. For and about includes history and how we got here so we can figure out the road map out. And that covers a lot of ground. Add your two cent's worth. No refunds.Be advised this is very much a pro Wes Clark site.

Name:

A whole lotta years in the military (Redleg),with a family background that shows an unhealthy bent for all things political(genetic defect). Wife and self owned by cat.

Friday, December 12, 2008







Sad News about The Former First Cat


(ed note... today we have a guest columnist, Crumblegums. We went to an expert on this one.)

Meow. Crumblegums here, part of the Furriest Team in Political Blogdom, reporting on some sad news from Maryland, where former First Cat Sox is ailing and not expected to recover. Sox was an inspiration to all pooties that we aspire to the highest of offices. Because of Sox's inspired leadership some of us have governed ourselves accordingly.....as we have learned our entitlements. Ask the humans I own. They will tell you I run this place in a true Executive manner that would make Rahm Emmanual jealous. If I could sire kittens ( damn humans and their sharp things...) I would name one Sox.

For more on this story check the link below.....
(my human say's if you like this article he will let me post the auto bio of me you are eagerly waiting for )






Clinton's Socks the Cat Near Death - Washington Whispers (usnews.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home