donkeysdiass

A site for and about the Democratic Party and it's politics (in the spirit of DKos-- I'm an unapolegetic Kossack myself) with the objective of helping to elect as many Democrats as possible in both this year and '08. For and about includes history and how we got here so we can figure out the road map out. And that covers a lot of ground. Add your two cent's worth. No refunds.Be advised this is very much a pro Wes Clark site.

Name:

A whole lotta years in the military (Redleg),with a family background that shows an unhealthy bent for all things political(genetic defect). Wife and self owned by cat.

Thursday, November 06, 2008


MoDo's View



The first of a series of election wrap ups.....
Been a pretty long run hasn't it? For most of us it is pretty hard to absorb. After all, a lot of us have
been pretty obbsesive/cumpulsive about the political situation the last few years, and what to do in the immediate aftermath of a sudden cessation of hostilities is a bit of a question for a lot of us out here in the political blogoverse. I got lucky myself. I had booked off Wednesday to, in fact, begin my political 12 step program but I found out I was scheduled for a range shoot for annual requal's. Turned out to be just what the doctor ordered. A beautiful sunny day, putting rounds down range. Just perfect.
And now, back to business. A lot still going on. For example, I got back from the range and found out we had picked up the Oregon Senate seat. This one ain't over. Today, North Carolina was picked up for Obama. Yep, that North Carolina. Heart of the Confederacy. Reconstruction only took a hundred and forty odd years, but it seems to be here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home