donkeysdiass

A site for and about the Democratic Party and it's politics (in the spirit of DKos-- I'm an unapolegetic Kossack myself) with the objective of helping to elect as many Democrats as possible in both this year and '08. For and about includes history and how we got here so we can figure out the road map out. And that covers a lot of ground. Add your two cent's worth. No refunds.Be advised this is very much a pro Wes Clark site.

Name:

A whole lotta years in the military (Redleg),with a family background that shows an unhealthy bent for all things political(genetic defect). Wife and self owned by cat.

Saturday, November 03, 2007



At Long Last, A Device That The World Needs!


I have a confession to make. I am one of those, and there doesn't seem to be many, who absolutly despise cell phones. In fact, I have even been known to say they are responsible for the downfall of civilization. Perhaps an exageration, but they certainly cause an awful lot of uncivilized behaviour. Nonetheless, I personally am sick of the public cacophany of inane onesided conversations, not to mention being interupted by some jackass taking a call at an entirly inappropriate time. And, as a driver examiner, don't even get me started on drivers with those infernal devices glued to their heads and absorbing their attention.

Now, there may be relief at hand. Literally. Some companies are offering up cell phone jammers that block the signal nearby. Just think of it..... " Can you hear me now?, can you hear me now? And they can't! Ohhhh the satisfaction! Just a caution..... apparently they are illegal. But that is just a technicality. I'm buying one. And if you are interested, check the link below for more info. In fact, if you are really interested I have a link to a company that makes 'em. Just leave a comment and I will forward....

Devices Enforce Cellular Silence, Sweet but Illegal - New York Times

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home